Recruitment Consultant - Wynyard
- Reference: 370711
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Location: Teesside
Who we are
Nigel Wright has nearly three decades of expertise in professional recruitment and a network of offices spanning Europe. Our enviable portfolio of local and global clients choose Nigel Wright because they receive consistent excellent service and a genuine collaborative approach, and our individual teams focus on specific disciplines, sectors and locations ensuring our clients and candidates always work with experienced and knowledgeable specialists.
The role will involve:
- Identifying, developing and managing both new and existing client relationships; face to face and over the telephone within the North East Region.
- Presenting Nigel Wright’s services and selling our benefits; including negotiating fees.
- Managing the full 360 recruitment cycle in a timely fashion; from taking the job brief, identifying and interviewing suitable candidates to presenting your short list and negotiating offers.
- Using your sector expertise to come up with creative solutions for your clients’ recruitment needs.
- Networking within your market and developing relationships with existing and new contacts.
- Working autonomously on multiple projects simultaneously, shaping your own diary.
- Based at our Wynyard office in Teesside, you will look after clients within the North East of the country; however some UK travel may be required from time to time.
To be successful:
- We look for individuals with extensive industry experience from within one of our key recruiting areas e.g. Finance, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Procurement and IT. You will have a proven track record of delivering results within a pressurised environment.
- Alternatively, you will be a successful recruitment consultant from any industry; however relevant commercial experience would be an advantage.
- Early non-academic achievement
- The talent of hard work
- Personable, sociable and interested
- A willingness to learn and an ability to accumulate knowledge
- The “will” to win and see tasks through to completion, even when the going gets tough
- A sense of fun
These attributes coupled with outstanding communication and organisational skills and a strong work ethic are essential.
The benefits and rewards:
- Working with likeminded people in a professional and supportive environment with unlimited career opportunities and a brand you will be proud to represent.
- One of the best remuneration packages within the industry, including a competitive basic salary, an achievable uncapped commission structure, company pension and 25 days holiday.